Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Daily Gratitude

Many years ago I came across this poem. It struck a chord deep within and it was a reminder that I need to live this life with great courage and no fear. So often I worry about things, and I always prove to myself that there is no need to worry. Over the past month I have come to understand that there is truly no need to worry. Everything always works out just as it should, ALWAYS. I promised myself a long time ago that I will not die an unlived life. This poem is on a board in my bedroom to remind me each day that there is so much possibility and to risk my significance. This, to me, is such a great reminder to get out of my head and live from my heart. Two weeks ago I started a daily gratitude journal (it's a cool app called Evernote) and before I start my day I take a moment to remember what I am grateful for. What I can say is, my life has had a magical series of events since I started. I started this because I read "What I Know For Sure" by Oprah Winfrey and she so gracefully reminds you to live with gratitude. A perfect reminder that what we give out, we get back in return. Her book was incredible, filled with wisdom and love. So today, I remind myself to live this life, to risk my significance, and to live from my heart. Don't waste this precious moment on worry or stress, use it to be grateful for all that you are, and for all that life has given. I have been blessed with an incredible life and with incredible love, I choose to inhabit my days, and to not live in fear of failing. Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment