Monday, May 18, 2015

Opportunity in the midst of life's challenges

There have been so many times in my life where I have been overwhelmed with stress. Looking back on those times I see that those were the times that I changed the most. Those were the times that taught me that I was strong and capable. Looking back is always easy, I am learning that if I can see the opportunity in my challenges while they are happening I can appreciate them instead of being overwhelmed by them. That seems much easier than it actually is, but it is true. Each day I start with gratitude, and recently that has been so important for me to do. No matter what life brings us there is always something to be grateful for.

I love this quote, "I am strong because I was broken down, I have found myself because I was lost, I can see my future because I've learned from my past" All of this is true. As I look back over the course of my life I am so grateful that I have lost everything, that I was broken down and that I have been overwhelmed with stress because all of those things have made me who I am today. I have accomplished so much and I have gained so much wisdom. What I know for sure is that if you look at the big picture of life there is no need to be overwhelmed during our most challenging times, they will pass and they will shape us in to a stronger more beautiful version of us, but it is up to us to be open enough to see that. I am filled with joy, I am peaceful, I am open and ready to receive miracles, Life loves you!! Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment