Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Soar, higher than you imagined!

Often times I don't know where I am going, if I am on the right path or not. It is in those times that I try to remember, that as long as I have faith that the universe is always conspiring in my favor, then I am safe and I will continue to be guided along the way. It is quite difficult for me to relinquish control, but it is when I do that magic happens. When I trust in process of life, life leads me to exactly where I need to be. And right now I am at somewhat of a crossroad, and I am unsure of what I want as the next step, so this quote reminded me to just spread my wings and allow the winds to carry me. It is in times of the doubt and fear that clear signs always show up. What I have learned is that if you just live from gratitude and love every day, you will be at your highest vibration and will align yourself with the magic the universe has to offer. The only limits are what we put on ourselves, we can fly higher than we have ever imagined. So I remember today to spread my wings and allow the winds to carry me, I trust in the process of life. I am filled with gratitude today, and absolute joy and love! Namaste :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi cristina havent seen you post in a while lovely post btw. thanks for sharing.
    i deleted my last blog and created a new one would be greatful if you could join the site
    tweetykel.blogspot.com
    have a blessed day!!!

    ReplyDelete