Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Every Little Thing is Gonna Be Alright

Every Little Thing is Gonna Be Alright...This song by Bob Marley plays in my head anytime I get stressed out, ever since my Mom died in 2006. In a way I always believed it was her way of letting me know she was with me, and that in the bigger picture everything really will be alright. Lately I have really been living in the moment and savoring each wonderful feeling that comes my way. It is like something in me has realized the secret sauce to life. It is really hard to explain, but it is as if I got the okay from the universe to just enjoy life and forget about worry. Imagine living a day with no worry or stress? Wouldn't that be incredible? That is exactly what I have been feeling, like everything truly will be alright, and the message given to me has been to not waste time worrying, savor your time to enjoy. Smile, laugh, be silly, and let your soul be free to expand. What you give out you get back....so give out joy, peace and abundance and that is what you will get back - ten fold. Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment