Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The deliciousness of life!

The past few days I have been living in the moment, truly living in each moment and savoring each experience. When the sun is on my skin I take it in and feel so warm and so peaceful. As I mentioned in my last blog, I am in the middle of reading Anita Moorjani's book, Dying to Be Me...and it has been such a profound reminder that this life is meant to be cherished and lived fearlessly. Have you ever tried to savor each moment? Isn't it an absolute joy?? When I look at my husband my soul is filled with pure joy, he is my favorite person to enjoy time with, I am so fortunate to share a life with someone I absolutely adore. When I talk to my children I am so thrilled and grateful that I get to share this experience of life and growing up with them. When I take a breath of fresh air I feel rejuvenated and full of life. I encourage you to read Anita's book if you have not, and if you have re-read it and give it your best as often as possible to really enjoy moments as if they are brand new. Life gets tough, but if you remember to appreciate and enjoy maybe life is just purely magnificent - I know it is. Pure love, pure joy always. Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment