Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Keep climbing - There is strength and beauty from every experience

Repost from: Monday, October 13, 2014
I spent the weekend with family and caring for my Grandmother. There was conversation around growth and the trials that we all go through. And I really started thinking about my path and the trials, challenges and just all around difficult times. And what I saw through it all is that I could never appreciate my life the way I do now had I not been through all the things I have. There was far from a perfect childhood, yet I was loved. I had far from a perfect first marriage but it was perfect for me at the time, and my two children were such a blessing from that. Looking back, sure I could have made better decisions, but I made the decisions that were right at that time. I have climbed the mountains and I stand at the top looking around appreciating the beauty of all that has brought me here. I have such gratitude each and every day for the relationship that I have, my children who have taught me to be patient, loving, and courageous. I still have many miles to go in life, but the greatest gift is learning to live in the moment and appreciate what I have today. I am eternally grateful that my awareness of life is getting better each day, that my experience of love deepens each day, and that gratitude increases every day. I hope you can look at your life and see how far you have come, and how much further we can all go. Breathe in the beauty, and have gratitude for all that has happened in life and all that promises to be. Namaste :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Cristina . have a blessed day
    Plz check out my new blog and even join the site would be greatly appreciated
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete