Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Love - Make it a point to feel and see it today

Love. Love. Love. What a tremendous feeling to have, to be loved and to love. So much love surrounds us even when we may not feel it ourselves. Recently I had one of those days that I just didn't feel loveable. I am not sure why we have those days, but when we do it is so sad to feel. Yesterday as I was driving to work and I heard a song that reminded me of my cousin who passed away earlier this year. I started crying and as I was talking to her telling her how much I missed her, I wondered what it was like on the "other side." I asked her if it was everything that I think it is, pure love and joy. And then it came to me, it isn't just on the other side, it is within us at all times. We are made of the universe, we are pure infinite love and joy. Sometimes we just get bogged down while we are here experiencing this physical world. We are always pure, infinite love and joy. Sometimes we just have to go within to remember that. I am overwhelmed by the love that I feel and the love that I have from others, I am so beyond grateful. So today, place your hands to your heart and remember that you are pure, infinite love and joy as well. You are loved, you are love. Namaste :)

1 comment:

  1. I love you too. Thank you for these words that I needed today.

    ReplyDelete