Monday, December 22, 2014

Monday Morning Funk? Turn to Gratitude!

This morning I woke up and I wasn't feeling positive. And on the way to work I started listening to a new book, and it help reset me. It is a book with Dr. Wayne Dyer and Esther Hicks/Abraham, called Co-creating at it's best. It was exactly what I needed to hear at the exact right moment. It reminded me that my feeling in a funk was attracting more of the negative emotion. So I took a deep breath and I chose to open up and listen to the words in the book. If you hold a positive thought or vibration for 17 seconds, the law of attraction brings another thought of good vibration, and then another 17 seconds brings more, etc. And I really made the conscious choice to feel good. I started with gratitude. I thought about the beauty I have in my life, that I helped co-create. My relationship that is full of love, support, friendship and joy. I thought of my kids who are creative, compassionate, witty and fun. I thought of the beauty of being able to drive to work and listen to the book. I thought of the mountains surrounding me, the river flowing, and the beautiful sky. Gratitude helps reset you when you are feeling like you are in a "funk" and it sure did this morning. So if your Monday is feeling like it was off to a funky start, then start thinking of gratitude and everything in your life to be thankful for. If it started off in a beautiful vibration and you are aligned with your highest good then keep the momentum going!! The greatest gift we can all give to each other is our own happiness, when we are happy we radiate that happiness to all beings. Sending out love and happiness to all this morning <3, Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment