Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Living magnificently

Happy October to all! My mantra this month is two things: Living magnificently and experiencing the best of everything. Just saying that makes me feel so excited and alive. What are you planning on doing this month? I have been working so much on self work, that so many of my dreams are manifesting. I am so grateful for so much, and writing my gratitude list today was such a wonderful feeling. To begin a new month filled with gratitude feels so awesome. So my challenge to you is to take a few moments and write down 10 things you are grateful for today, and 10 things that you will be grateful for at the end of the month (dream big here!). Then at the end of the month look at how magnificently you created your best life. Let your life live through you, flow with it. Dream it & Believe it! Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment