Tuesday, September 30, 2014

25 Days!

I started counting down the days to my wedding at 886 days, I am now 25 days away. Every day I am amazed at how much I can love someone more. He has been so supportive of me in all my dreams, thoughts and plans. He has held me up when I was unable to do it myself, and he has let me lead when I am living with passion. He is my reality and my dream, and everything I couldn't have imagined to be real. He is my oak tree, and he stands tall by my side through it all. I could not ask for a better person in my life. I know I am loved, I know that and I trust that like I have never known. He shows me every day, and every day is new and full of love and surprise. I am lucky, I know that for sure. I have been through a broken heart, and a marriage that ended. I have had my trust shattered and I am living proof, that you can find love no matter where you are at in life, you just can't stop believing that. Thank you my love for a beautiful life <3 Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment