Monday, August 18, 2014

Creating Your Week

Monday, for most people the start of the craziness. How have you set up your week? Start with gratitude. Think of the people and things that you are thankful for, and then write it down. The beginning of a brand new week is the perfect time to reflect on everything that you are thankful for in your life. Everything is made up of energy, and the universal law is that like attracts like. This has been proven in many scientific research experiments and is truth. The more you are grateful for, the more you have in your life that you love. What do you want to attract into your life this week? Perhaps it is abundance or love, or just a peaceful and stress free week. Whatever it is that you want to attract, start appreciating what you do have. If it is prosperity, make a list of all the ways you are prosperous and feel the appreciation within. If it is love, write a list of all the love that is in your life. If like attracts like, then make sure that you are feeling and thinking about what you want to attract - be conscious of these thoughts. Try being conscious of your thinking throughout the day, and make notes on what comes up. Remember, don't be hard on yourself. If it is a negative thought, or you see stress than take a moment and write down the opposite, and repeat that over and over in your mind. You are re-wiring your brain to think positively and live joyously. You can do it, and it takes as much energy to think positive as it does negative. One just puts you in to allowing of all things good. 
 
Here are some affirmations for gratitude and the beginning of a new week. You are the creator of your life, remember that the thoughts you think are the seeds that you are planting for your future. 
 
I am grateful for the opportunity to work where I love. 
I am grateful for the loving relationships in my life. 
I am grateful for a wonderful morning full of good energy.
My income is constantly increasing.
I receive my good from expected and unexpected sources. 
I am aware of the beauty that surrounds me, every time I look. 
My life is full of joy, and I express it easily.
It is easy for me to think positive and peaceful thoughts.
 
Happy Monday to all, and remember to look at yourself sometime today in a mirror and say "I love you", then radiate that love to all others today. Send love ahead of you wherever you go, and send love to everyone you see, even if it is just in your mind. They will feel the love you send out. Namaste :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment