Thursday, August 14, 2014

Have a beautiful day!

Last night as I did a past life meditation I was reminded that I am love, and that we are all love. Our goal in this life is to share our love with each other. This day is such a gift and this moment is so beautiful, no matter what you are doing take a moment to stop, close your eyes and feel the love that surrounds you. I am grateful for so many people and for being able to experience this life surrounded by loved ones. Here are some affirmations to start your day, may you take a moment to start your day with appreciation and love:

I am love.
I share my love and joy with everyone.
I stop several times today to think of people and things that I am grateful for.
I appreciate this day, and I appreciate the life I am choosing to live.
I am filled with positive energy.
I love and appreciate myself.

Have a wonderful day, and thank you for sharing in this time with me each day, Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment