Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Everything will be alright

I usually listen to audio books in the morning during my 40 minute commute to work, but today I decided to listen to music. And I decided to listen to reggae, which I don't usually do. I do like the music but it isn't something that I typically choose on Pandora. But something in me today wanted to listen, and so I did. Three Little Birds came on by Bob Marley, the second song in. Let me explain the significance of this song.

When my mom passed away this song played over and over in my head, even though it had been years since I heard it. And every time I would worry this song would play in my head, and it would feel as if my Mom was hugging me. So this song is actually something that comes to me when I need to feel peace, and today it came at the exact moment I needed it. I trusted in my gut and followed that feeling of just doing it. I almost cried when it came on, from pure joy. So my message today is follow your gut, it will lead you to where the universe takes care of you. Have faith that every little thing is gonna be alright! Namaste :) and P.S. I love you Mom, thanks for visiting <3

No comments:

Post a Comment