Monday, September 29, 2014

Think you can!

Last night this quote was repeating over and over in my head. I wonder how often I sub consciously think I can not do something. I feel like it is my life's work to think thoughts that create the life that I dream of. I have so many reasons to be thankful, and I am, I really am! I am so thankful for the love I have in my life, for the amenities that I sometimes take for granted, for a wonderful job, for amazing friends and family and for my inner happiness. And then there are times I limit myself in my thinking of what I can have. So this quote was like a record in my head last night as I was trying to fall asleep, and it made me step back and tell myself to follow the words that I speak to others so often - you deserve the best in everything, there are no limits to what you can have in life, there is no limit on the peace and joy you feel in life, you just have to receive. This is also my son's favorite quote and so I think about him anytime I remember it. He reminds me to flow with life and just do what you love, regardless of what anyone else says and regardless of what is going on around you. He is such an inspiration to me in that way, no matter what he does what he loves to do and he practices his art every day. So check within today, do you believe you have limits in what you can have? In love or abundance or joy? If you say you can't have something you are right, if you say you can you are right....so choose that you can. Namaste :)





No comments:

Post a Comment