Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Turning a Bad Morning to a GREAT day!

I will keep this one short and sweet today. I started off my day from a horrible dream. I woke up and felt so disconnected, and honestly quite scared. It took me about an hour, but I sat and closed my eyes and told myself - the dream wasn't the reality, you are the only one that can create your reality. Choose Happy, Choose Joy, Choose Peace. I imagined what I felt like, just last night, laughing so much with my fiancée, I felt that joy and I decided at that moment to change my day. I also reached out to my friends who can make my day better. So if you are having an off day, close your eyes remember a joyful time, see yourself laughing and let that feeling take over. When you open your eyes, you will feel so much lighter and happier. Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment