Thursday, September 25, 2014

Let Worries Drift Away

As I was driving to work this morning I was overcome with love for the man I am about to marry in 30 days, and I shed some very happy tears. We are so close to getting married, and I was thinking of being near the ocean, and the journey that it has been to get to this day that is so close now. A long time ago I decided that I wanted to live a life that I created from my biggest dreams. There has been hurt and anger, and loss along the way and there are scars that will forever be a part of me. But the beauty that has come from doing my own work to become the most authentic me possible has been incredible. I am living a life that fills me with love, joy and profound peace. I have been on a journey that has led me to amazing places, met beautiful people, and I know that the best of life is in every moment. I am sure that I am living a life that I have created with love and joy, and that makes me so thrilled to be a part of this world. Looking back 10 years, and even 5 I couldn't have dreamt a life this good, but I had faith that the universe would match my vibration of everything I was intending...and it sure did. And so my message sent from the angels and guides today is to live this life right in this moment, and to dream your dreams bigger than ever, and to let your worries drift away. We are taken care of in a huge way, and it is our job to create the life we want...so take a chance and write down some things that you want your life to be. One day you will look back and see how magical life really is. Namaste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment